All returns must be pre approved, call or email for more information.
- All returns are subject to applicable re-stocking (25%) and credit card fees.
- Shipping and handling fees are not covered by our return and warranty policy.
- You must be the original purchaser and have a copy of the invoice or the invoice number.
- All items returned must have all components and be in the original packaging.
- All returns are paid via in-store credit or company check addressed to the original purchaser of the product.
- No refunds or exchanges after 30 days or if the item has been installed or abused.
- No refunds on electrical items, special orders or discontinued items.
- Warranty designations are made ONLY by the manufacturer.
- If the manufacturer honors any warranty, Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs to Landcruiser Specialties.
- Landcruiser Specialties will pay for shipping costs back to the manufacturer, and return costs to the customer (by UPS ground or USPS Priority Mail).
- A restocking fee may apply if the item does not meet all requirements or reboxing is required.
Please allow up to 30 days for all returns to process and reimbursement.